Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I am married to a beautiful man named JP as well as hapless father Henry. Most people know me through my Instagram @annephung where I record my personal life: highs and lows, as well as everything in between. When I was 1 and a half years old My family and I moved into America. If not for the hard work of my parents I might not even be here today sharing this life with people like you. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me to become successful. In my mind, I could see the path I wanted to take for my future. Attend college, and get a degree. Get married. Buy a house. Have kids. I figured that was the definition of success. However, however, life has other plans to show me what it meant to be successful. The money and the status of my job did not make me happy. I felt as if I wasted my life for the opportunity to earn a salary. In 2013, I realized that my passion was working out. I also enjoyed getting out and about to assist others. On the path towards this direction change in my life, I discovered the personal training I needed. In this year, I am celebrating my 7th Anniversary. In 2014 I began my own business. There are very few Asian women work in the fashion industry. It is my goal to be a change maker in the industry to provide quality coaching to empower others to become a healthier and happier individual by developing an environment that is sustainable and meets the individual needs and desires. Additionally, I'm committed to helping others become empowered so that they are able to achieve the goals they set, pursue their interests and lead the life of your dreams. While my professional life was taking off, I suffered the greatest loss of my entire life to datein the death of my mother. She won her eight-year fight with Scleroderma. Then she's in Heaven and I'll keep her in my heart. The universe has the capacity to give us precisely what we require, even if we're not able to grasp the lessons at this moment. The death of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I am convinced that she offered me another chance to live my life. She passed away in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. This was her moment to enter her next life. I was given a second chance to live a happy and fulfilled life. Now into my 30's I am alive and conscious of the fact like I'm living my life today instead of merely surviving as I was in my past. My goal in sharing my experience is to show you that, you are not alone. I want you to be aware that love exists and that a therapy session can be common. Your health is the most important asset you have. I wish you to live the life you want to live and to die with no regrets because death is the only thing promised to all of us during our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annasophia Robb measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Beautiful pics of Toni Collette and Louisa Krause feet and legs

Alexandria Deberry